Wednesday 6 July 2011

Your question?

When you see your horoscope many question rise in your mind what is in my horoscope but your never get any answer why because there are several question and who give you answer you don't know.
If you want any question which are in our list then send your details with email.
Your name, birth place, time, date,month and year.
We try our best to give you answer.
If any question is not in list don't make any tension you give your question we give you answer.


Is my doctor good or should I change my physician?
            I have a fear of accident, will it occur?
When can we adopt a child?
When will we have a child?
I want to sell my flat/apartment/house. Will I make a profit or not?
            Should I dispose my property now, and buy another property?
            I want to purchase a property. When should I Purchase?
            I want to purchase a property with the help of loan. Should I purchase it?
When will my health improve?
            My partner is suffering from health problem when he/she would get better?
           
My father/mother is suffering from health problem when he/she would get better?
            Is disease I am having curable or incurable?
            Should I go for a surgery or continue with medicines itself?
            Will an alternate therapy bring betterment in my health?
Should I stay on foreign land or come back to my own country?
            Will I be able to visit my home country?
            When will I go Abroad?
            Will my family be able to join me on foreign land?
            Which direction is suitable for me to travel?

            When will I get married?
            Will I have an arranged marriage or a love marriage?
            Will I marry a foreigner or a native?
            Will my husband be very rich and will he love me?
            Will I get married to the one I love?
            How will be my married life?
            Is my married life going to be happy or not?
            Will my spouse be loving and caring towards me?
            Does he/she love me?
            When will I find the love of my life?
            Will my relationship continue?
            We have been living separately will we reunite again?
            I am a divorcee. Will I marry again? When?
            When will the troubles in my married life be over?
            Will my love be accepted?
            Will my relationship continue?
            Will my love comeback?
            When will I find my soul mate?
            Am I with the right person as of now?
            Will my love change him/her?
            When will our differences be over?
            Should I wait for him/her or move on?
            Does he/she love me?
            Is my partner cheating on me?
            Will my relationship continue?

            When will I get a job?
            When can I expect a change in Job for betterment?
            Will my switching over from service to a business be fruitful?
            Will my switching over from business to service be good for me?
            When can I expect job overseas or in a different country?
            When will the problems in my office be over?
            Will I get the promotion?
            Am I going to selected through the interview?
            I have been suspended from my job. Will I be reinstated?
            Which Profession will suit me?
            Will business suit me?
            When will I get a raise?
            When will I settle down in life?


          Will my income increase/decrease in the near future? Will it be a significant    change?
            I am not having enough wealth. Shall I ever be wealthy? If yes then when?
            I am working on a big project at present. Will it be successful? Will I make  money or lose money?
            When will my financial problems over?
            When shall I own a property, car etc?
            Will I get finance from the bank for my new project?
            When will I get my money from my debtor? Will I recover it in near future or I  will lose it?
            I owe a lot of money to other peoples. Will I be able to clear my debts? If yes then when?
            When will my business be steady?
            When will my business catch-up? 
Will I travel to a foreign country for education?
            Will I get scholarship?
            Which line of education will suit me?
           
I want to get admission of my son in to the best public school of the city. Do you think he will get the admission?
            Will I get admission for higher studies?
            Will I get admission in to my choice of college this year?
Will I be able to get Citizenship/Pr?
            Will I get a visa?
            Which foreign country would be better for me?
·         

No comments:

Post a Comment